DeWayne Talley
Waterside Realty Group, Inc.

Exchange Property

Exchange Your Property - An agent who is a Certified Exchange Counselor is the best one to talk to when you are wanting to defer taxes. We know the in's and out's of how to time your move from one property to the other, how to save you money, and how to diversify the equity you have in a property held for trade or business. Call DeWayne for more details. 239-707-9393.